Peggy's followers

Saturday, August 27, 2011

randomly peace

first thing's first good afternoon peeps,
my phone rang early in the morning 
aiyoo so menggangu mimpi indah org seja oo!Esh
hurm [me] <---quite peace now
praise lord once again, i'm currently having a good situation here,
since i have supported friends , that willing to help me ^^
creadit to kak aisyah, kak niah, wa xe, taqi , suhaili and of course to stacy who give me a lots of strength while i'm in trouble..
p/s to stacy i'm waiting u here..cpt2 datang..sya boring nie e'he
sincere hug from me..thanks
hurm ah the mak cik that i mentioned last night thank oso
for the room.
***************************************
dearest fella i would like to say..
be ready for your next journey..peace jh lha
your will experience it when your are willing to take a challenge
challenge is nice fellas!
mang best
mcm maok  kerinting rambut sya!!
lol
*******************************************
mama said stay humble
papa said hurm do perfectly 
sis said be careful
friends said be patient
my feeling said huh! yes i can do it
tuing2
***************************************
i love my bloggie <3
ain't Fb
even my follower skit jha..
tpi i can express my mooody here
peace be with you ya fellas
bye3
sys
gb



No comments:

Post a Comment