Peggy's followers

Thursday, September 6, 2012

i'll be baclll la la la la.

Hallo guys, its been a while didn't keep in touch with you'll..
considering "my" line connection here i meant at "home" i wouldn't touch any single words on this page back then. Btw i can rewrite my thought at Agilent (my working place) but got many people see what! "Malu lha lo ada orang tgk" lol
i want my "not too perfect entry" i guess, is the best sharing for you all especially the one who want me update my mess up blog.. ^^ Apek! lol. Actually i been waiting too long to visit my little
 Miss Peggy( now Miss Aerica) ) but Google din't allowed me to do so, because every time i log in my blog, the massage of
" U EMAIL DIN'T MATCH WITH U PASSWORD' aiyoo
Psssh i forgot my blog's password aiyooo..
 but Google din't allowed me to do so, because every time i log in my blog, i meet this massage " U EMAIL DIN'T MATCH WITH U PASSWORD'  aiyoo
Psssh i forgot my blog's password aiyooo.. lol\
 anyway ^^  wide world.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment