Peggy's followers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

i'm not doing well today, as long as my problem didn't settle yet
i will never be better huh!my long2 face stirring u  whole of this day,
sorry, i'll try to cover it but seem i'm not a kind of  "happy-go- lucky"
i can't pretend to be OK..
how can i persuade my self to be ok, since i didn't have someone to be my listener.
I really2 don't like ppl looking my believer like SAMPAH!!!
i gonna burst a lots of tears, for so long i thought it will be better to follow mine own voices
be patient ika..
*************************************************
so far my interview today was good,
and  
i got another interview from Intel company
 friends of mine told me, intake for Intel position no easy..
now i feel the awful feeling with my first interview there, 
it wont lets applicant won so easy..
but praise the lord i got a chance to be meeting with them this 7 sept..
with lifework agency, i got instinct i will lose this one,.
now i need manpower to support me nor ncsi
lifework agency so sempoi until i'm ter-sempoi too
goshhhhh..
willing to be someone,strong my witness
i like the smell of fresh rain, but i do hate it when it gave more shittt,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment