Peggy's followers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Serenity

                    Since i touched Cassie's camera I feel like I want my own.Well it's my desire since last semester but i cannot fulfill it..
i wish that i can have it on my birthday soon (^_*) its was so nice when you taking picture in a middle of panorama instead you never mind people around you..thats what i feel  when do photographer.

 The way i got serenity...

I took my picture using my own hand phone  N81 8GB, the best way i fulfill my leisure time after facebook-ing ,self-cam and edit picture was my favorite instead i thats can  improve my skill in photography...

using Photoscape software 

self camera maniac 1
edited by me
self-cam maniac 2
self-cam maniac 3

all my art for one and the half hour, btw it's just nice i think,not too perfect wanna  make it smooth  on my another picture after this.i'm trying using different software to make my picture more professional.
only N81 I can get a perfect snap...btw i'm looking for my NIKON-DSLR soon,


this is what i want.......<3 <3


look my future cam lensss...that is nice..

일일  그냥 사진에서  평온을 할까, 원하는 것을 얻을 것이다



No comments:

Post a Comment