Peggy's followers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hesitation~~~~

I still doubt about my decision to occupy my emptiness and scared that the step I've made before was wrong,God know what I feel, last night I tried one application about God massage at facebook, I was so surprise when this word come out...

 "that doubt is the rust of life. Doubt holds you landlocked in
 paralysis unable to move either way. 
The time you spent doubting is the time you are not alive.
 So, rid yourself of the doubt, take that step one way or another,
 your heart knows what is best, but take it right now"

than just now, when i'm using this app again the massage i get, exactly about what i'm feeling today ,it's totally coincidence.Maybe God wanna show his massage through this app,..

"that tonight you can turn your worries to God, and have a good night's sleep. 
You've been worrying too much about the future lately. 
So tonight, go ahead, put your faith in God, and just have 
a peaceful evening and a restful sleep".

i'm very seldom read the biblical, so i don't know what massage He will sent to me in every single minute.Last few day God test me through my weaknesses, i don't know lha whether its my weakness or just my fear, i just classify it in term of weakness.When i'm decide to do it, the impact i've got was bad,but I feel I got an experience before and thats the reason me wanna to continue it but somehow the "things" give me a lots burden...weird2 guttttttttttttt arghhhhhhhh Good decision come out with goods things(hope so), Being to do it and doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment