Peggy's followers

Friday, October 22, 2010

I need my hug

it's would be better if someone can hug me just a while since i receive task from my mum!When i said i'm going to KL and buy ticket going home,my mum will ring me every moment, as usual mum will throw me many question that i couldn't answer it and honestly i can't answer it!!"when your coming home","did you money enough for this month"erm..i just said yes, my money still can support me~~nevertheless the reality is =(! i miss her so much!!!different with my dad, he's never ask same question as my mum do otherwise he will make me laugh as long as i'm talking seriously with him haha,thats the way dad communicate with us btw dad taking seriously and strictly about his daughter!!i <3 u dad.Arghh i'm mile from my family now Ouchh that hurt me sob!sob!
Sooner will be December i still count for it!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment