Peggy's followers

Saturday, August 20, 2011

imma gonna rockin' em'

hyello!foremost good afternoon dearest readers^^..
annual mass today quite interesting for me,
the Homilli said we should pray first before doing anything necessary. 
Think about back then, i never learn the taught that they already gave to me,
ah adapun prying before makan and shower..giggles!!
I still remember wht my parent told me,when i was in 7,
mum said  the devil will eat first if we didn't made any blessing wht we eat just now..*_^,,
nah imaging when stn eat chicken rice..huh kick!!
hurm btw sometime I forgot doing my prayer when my tummy get super duper hungry huh,
my mistake tough youchh >
i guess i need some light to bright my sight before they going to break me down oomeegoddd..
one more day to go,
i'm leaving sabah hurm a bit happy and sad here.
i glad i got calling for interview but it's was so far de lha.
.i didn't expect i got there, 
all i hope was sabahan tpi I firstly been  purpose by penang..hurm pegi jha lh...
erm my mum said
"no wonder ur got birthmark at ur leg,this is wht ur doing always jln jauh2" aiyoo. 
I just chuckles that time..ehe^^
p/s don't worry lha, my leg will carry me safely power rangers kn..peace!!

SYS
bye3
gb



No comments:

Post a Comment