Peggy's followers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

MODE: just nice...

huhhu..guess what i've been doing today, i lying on bad since i woke up..
malas maok buat kerja..
btw i do clean up my self, b4 continuous my malas2 activity..haha
hurm i've been waiting this moment to take revenge to my lil sis..
p/s to jcka " hi, nakakan nh iziou ngok2 tdi, tpi nvm i still  got mine"
but kada iziou ivai kio, there is a word of "suav"..tuing2..
au sya campin kopio megarait in KD nga tpi maan nopo lha..
antam sija c opok ckp..=)
tanak dusun ou koilo momboros dusun,
well trait from siapa juga..
huhu daddy oso didn't speak dusun with us,..malay 24/7
muhi kg, sot2 x pandai conversation in dsn..just showing my blurry face..
au maluuuu..
FYI, i know basic of my native,,thats good enough..hu2
__________________________________________________
2nd time i like the word of ROCK!!
i do mentioned that entire of my life i haven't been rocking like that...huhu sometime i made the wrong turn,
 i could stay the right way if i want it but it is so impossible to stay away from the jila2 things..
i need some meditation though.
 i'm rare to get something that make me very2 exciting,
 before this i just fill it with shopping with my buddies...
i'm just carried away to get it..haah
even its just a small matter,
for me getting the things that you want it so long ago made a person happy..
ah!one thing i got cucu already huhuhu
my cucu is toooooooooo___thn me..hehe
p/s to my cucu don't to much face the game,,xbaek for ur mata sepet..hohoh
 orait, enough already..
bye2 bloggies
Gbu    


No comments:

Post a Comment