Peggy's followers

Monday, October 4, 2010

The October's

stop showing off..thats the word i heard from the "Mangkuk"!!!it's not easy to find the newest thing if we don't try it, "try first before use it" same as we bought dress!!Boys and Girls are 2*5=10!i wnder why the "mangkuk" said like that, is it jealous or envy me, huh,,,Stop with the mangkuk one,,,very irritated..actly mangkuk never realize that, i'm glad if she/he angry with me, nah it's normal if someone acting bodoh2 like Mangkuk hahaha..(bad girl),,..Dear house mate..if your read my post, do not feel, ur are the one of the Mangkuk!! the Mangkuk was another person.=)..ah  after you read this, don't ask me many question about Mangkuk's, i wont answer it hahah...Mangkuk's not sabahan aw k!!!MANGKUK I ERASE U FROM MY  PRETTY BRAIN!!!LOL+GIGGLE.......~~END~~
it's 2.33 am n i still wake up =), then i'm pretty sure outside there, these much people still roam, still facing with their books(not like me,lol),facebook-ing(mostly people do),gaming n of cos VAMPIRE!!!the pungitss
Recently, i was freaking tired/busy,dancing practice, choir, assgment,PLC lab, nah the raya day(last week),!!its sound like trivia, erm for me, i categories its busy..i do no what your views actually!!!anyway i'm so thankful to holy Papa,,coz almost my class start at 10.00 am..nah i can sleep tight at night even i back home late and sleep late too..the Raya day was very memorable, this is the last time i'm celebrating Raya with my PA, n my electronic lecturer Pn Haslinah, Pn so excited celebrating Raya with us and  she sponsor everything for our group ,and Pn cooked for us too, the yummy NASI AYAM she made, wah it's make me take the second round,,wasseaaaa
our table full of food, Mdm Haslinah chicken rice is the main dishes here..

Me, My cutes one senior(sis iman), and stacy
the most i like was the fresh vegetable!!
sis Ahwana and Stacy made it" fruit salad with macaroni" 

i'm so bloody happy with all things happened surround me!!i was so amaze!!all the decoration created by boys, its was conduct by Artono haha( i'm proud of u "sibling" ha2)..he was the older n senior there..
ah' this is the last RAYa i guess...i'm gonna miss the moment, the way we cooperate, discussing, even buying stuff for raya,,i will list it into my Books..
Now,,i cant wait for feast day...have performance woo malu lha..

~~the best feast day ever after!!!~~

      ~~perform well soon~~

           ~~get ready for the coming Friday~~

Frederica John was happy at this moment,,she got big smile with her sleepy face...(^@^)..
end--3.29 a.m
what suppose to be i greet u > good night or good morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment