Peggy's followers

Friday, September 10, 2010

Starting with Peggy's day



Good afternoon~~
(^@^)
nah..
dis morning i woke up very late 12.05 pm
as usual i'm taking my lunch
it's very2 simple menu
green apple with a cup of tea
lol
i'm not in diet ok(i guess so)


now
it's time to learn guitar
haha
i realize that i'm exactly like the little girl above..
lol
she maybe better than me or either...
now i know lil bit about guitar,,
i meant not the historical about guitar
but
i know the guitar chord
already
i'm so happy
first time i learn it from my house mate
i can play three song in the same chord
CAmFG
haha
i'm addicted to learn it more..
my bro so amaze when i say i wanna learn guitar..
lol
he tease me about my age..
ar'
ah' mw belajar gitar umur sudah tua...
yaii
i don't care about my age!!!
wekkk
anyway he is good bro actually , he support me when i'm start to learn somethings
like learning guitar..
<3>


No comments:

Post a Comment